CHAD NEHRING, CFP ®
A solid financial education is a key in any successful financial plan, and that starts with an understandable instructor. At Conceptual Financial Advisors, LLC Chad Nehring, CFP®, is definitely one of those individuals. As a Financial Advisor and President of the firm, he combines financial planning experience, knowledge, and training with the benefits of common sense and understandable explanations to care for Conceptual's clients.
Chad specializes in: Handling financial planning, investment strategies, life insurance and risk management for families and businesses, Assisting businesses in strategic planning for executive retirement, business continuation and succession planning, and counseling for debt management and basic financial principles.
Chad has been in the Financial Services industry since 1999 and joined Conceptual in 2002, being named shareholder in 2009, and becoming the sole owner and President in 2016. In 2001 he was named by the Appleton Post-Crescent as one of the decade's "30 under 30" rising business leaders in the Fox River Valley. He is a recipient of the Boy Scouts of America Bronze Big Horn Award, Leadership Award, Medal of Merit, and the William H Spurgeon III Award (the highest council recognition for Exploring). He currently serves the Boy Scouts of America as an Executive Board Member of Bay Lakes Council/BSA, serving the board as a member of the Finance Committee and also a District Committee Member for Exploring/Learning for Life.
He is a frequently sought-after speaker for groups, organizations, and businesses. In the past, Chad has provided financial education to members of the U.S. military nationwide, and currently provides continuing education for insurance agents in Wisconsin, and classes and speaking engagements for industry, including Employee Assistance Programs. He is a Series 66 Registered Investment Advisor Representative and obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) (CFP®) designation in February of 2007. He also holds property, casualty, life and health insurance licenses in Wisconsin & Michigan (L/H). Wisconsin Insurance license #2413183. Michigan Life/Health license #0476940. National Producer #7262550. Chad is also a Notary Public.
In his spare time, Chad is a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA #1151924). Along with his family, he spends outdoor time camping and snowmobiling, especially around the extended family cottage and campground at Boulder Lake. In a continual quest for learning, he is currently studying the art of improvisational comedy and performs with ComedyCity, a local improv troupe.
Media Mentions (see our media page for links)
- Appleton Post-Crescent – 11/22/06 “Keep Holiday Spending In Check”
- Insweb.com – 11/17/09 “As Economic Struggles Continue Life Insurance is Even More Important”
- Mainstreet.com – 2010 “Life Insurance: What’s Right for You?”
- Currency.com – 9/30/2010 “Remember Your Retirement”
- Agent Sales Journal – 1/1/2011 “Where Have All the Agents Gone?”
- Fox Business – 02/18/11 “Fear Factor: Americans Have Stashed Cash for the Unexpected”
- Registered Rep – 05/27/11 “Take a Vacation Without Losing Clients – or Your Head”
- Bankrate.com – 08/2011 “Overall Financial Situation”
- Fox Business – 11/2011 – “Global Allocation Funds Can Go Anywhere”
- WLUK – TV – 1/2011 “Effects of tax reduction”
- Franklin Prosperity Report – 01/2013 – “Other People’s Money”
- CreditCards.com 3/2013: “7 Things Not to Say to Someone in a Financial Crisis”
- WLUK-TV 3/2013: “Dow Jones at All-Time High”
- NetCredit.com; 6/21/2013 - "5 Ways to Teach Your Kids About Money"
- NetCredit.com - 02/10/2014 - "When Do I Need to Sign Up for Life Insurance"
- CreditCardGuide.com - 02/14/2014 - "Life After Debt - Five Ways to Stay on Track"
- Insurance.com - 03/26/2014 - "When Permanent Life Insurance Makes Sense"
- Christian Science Monitor - 04/15/2014 - "How Do You Do Money?"
- Forbes - Learnest - 07/24/2014 - "Paying Yourself First"
- Newsmax - 08/2014 - "Leaving a Legacy - Bring Kids into the Conversation"
- Mainstreet.com - 01/2015 - "Invest in What You Know...or at Least What's Nearby"
- Learnvest.com - 4/2015 - "10 Ways to Take Charge of Your Financial Future in Your 30's and 40's"
- Nerdwallet.com - 5/2015 - "Students, Parents Bet That College Will Pay Off With a Job, Study Finds"
- Keenvestor.com - 5/2015 - "How to Get Started Investing"
- Keenvestor.com - 5/2015 - "Get Past Your Bad Excuses for Not Saving Money"
CHUCK KRANZUSCH, CFP ®
A respected and seasoned professional in the financial services industry, Chuck Kranzusch is an advisor with Conceptual Financial Advisors, LLC. Chuck is also President of Valley Insurance Associates, Inc., aproperty/casualty independent insurance agency.
He has worked in the financial services industry since 1975 and is experienced in most major areas of insurance and finance. Chuck's concentration is in Risk Management Consulting and Wealth Accumulation Strategies for business clients. Additionally, Chuck provides advice for corporate retirement plans and individual financial plans. While Chuck's financial experience, knowledge and training is broad, his focus has remained the same throughout his career. He focuses on protecting the financial well-being of his clients through risk-transfer and building wealth by utilizing techniques of managed portfolio design.
Because of his diverse background in all major aspects of insurance and wealth accumulation, Chuck brings unique expertise to commercial business clients. He is licensed in property, casualty, health and life insurance in Wisconsin and surrounding states. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) practitioner. Chuck also holds a Long Term Care Professional (LTCP) designation. WI insurance license #184564.
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Lisa joined Conceptual Financial Advisors in February, 2016 as a Client Services Assistant. She has an extensive background in financial services, having worked in various roles with two local banks. Lisa is our client's first point of contact and assists our clients with various administrative functions, such as scheduling appointments, processing distributions, gathering information or helping you with various questions. Lisa lives in Appleton and enjoys camping and socializing with her family and friends.
CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
Joey (only his mother calls him Joseph, and only when he's in trouble) joined Conceptual in 2015 as an intern and was primarily assigned to marketing and special projects. Discovering the nuances of financial planning and financial services resulted in a change of his college major to finance with an emphasis in personal financial planning, and an expanded role at our firm. Joey now works as a back-office assistant, backup to Lisa, and is getting experiences in many client-specific areas of financial planning. He earned his Wisconsin Life and Health Insurance licenses in Summer of 2017; and will continue to develop his experience through his work with us, while focusing full time on his schooling over the next 2-3 years. In his spare time, Joey enjoys time with his friends and is a competitive video-gamer.
Check the background of these or any investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck