Chad Nehring, CFP ®
A solid financial education is a key in any successful financial plan, and that starts with an understandable instructor. At Conceptual Financial Advisors, LLC Chad Nehring, CFP®, is definitely one of those individuals. As a Financial Advisor and President of the firm, he combines financial planning experience, knowledge, and training with the benefits of common sense and understandable explanations to care for Conceptual's clients.
Chad specializes in: Handling financial planning, investment strategies, life insurance and risk management for families and businesses, Assisting businesses in strategic planning for executive retirement, business continuation and succession planning, and counseling for debt management and basic financial principles.
Chad has been in the Financial Services industry since 1999 and joined Conceptual in 2002, being named shareholder in 2009, and becoming the sole owner and President in 2016. In 2001 he was named by the Appleton Post-Crescent as one of the decade's "30 under 30" rising business leaders in the Fox River Valley. He is a recipient of the Boy Scouts of America Bronze Big Horn Award, Leadership Award, Medal of Merit, and the William H Spurgeon III Award (the highest council recognition for Exploring). He currently serves the Boy Scouts of America as an Executive Board Member of Bay Lakes Council/BSA and also a District Committee Member for Exploring/Learning for Life.
He is a frequently sought-after speaker for groups, organizations, and businesses. In the past, Chad has provided financial education to members of the U.S. military nationwide, and currently provides continuing education for insurance agents in Wisconsin, and classes and speaking engagements for industry, including Employee Assistance Programs. He is a Series 66 Registered Investment Advisor Representative and obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) (CFP®) designation in February of 2007. He also holds property, casualty, life and health insurance licenses in Wisconsin & Michigan (L/H). Wisconsin Insurance license #2413183. Michigan Life/Health license #0476940. National Producer #7262550. Chad is also a Notary Public.
In his spare time, Chad is a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA #1151924). Along with his family, he spends outdoor time camping and snowmobiling, especially around the extended family cottage and campground at Boulder Lake. In a continual quest for learning, he is currently studying the art of improvisational comedy and performs with ComedyCity, a local improv troupe.
Media Mentions (see our media page for links)
- Appleton Post-Crescent – 11/22/06 “Keep Holiday Spending In Check”
- Insweb.com – 11/17/09 “As Economic Struggles Continue Life Insurance is Even More Important”
- Mainstreet.com – 2010 “Life Insurance: What’s Right for You?”
- Currency.com – 9/30/2010 “Remember Your Retirement”
- Agent Sales Journal – 1/1/2011 “Where Have All the Agents Gone?”
- Fox Business – 02/18/11 “Fear Factor: Americans Have Stashed Cash for the Unexpected”
- Registered Rep – 05/27/11 “Take a Vacation Without Losing Clients – or Your Head”
- Bankrate.com – 08/2011 “Overall Financial Situation”
- Fox Business – 11/2011 – “Global Allocation Funds Can Go Anywhere”
- WLUK – TV – 1/2011 “Effects of tax reduction”
- Franklin Prosperity Report – 01/2013 – “Other People’s Money”
- CreditCards.com 3/2013: “7 Things Not to Say to Someone in a Financial Crisis”
- WLUK-TV 3/2013: “Dow Jones at All-Time High”
- NetCredit.com; 6/21/2013 - "5 Ways to Teach Your Kids About Money"
- NetCredit.com - 02/10/2014 - "When Do I Need to Sign Up for Life Insurance"
- CreditCardGuide.com - 02/14/2014 - "Life After Debt - Five Ways to Stay on Track"
- Insurance.com - 03/26/2014 - "When Permanent Life Insurance Makes Sense"
- Christian Science Monitor - 04/15/2014 - "How Do You Do Money?"
- Forbes - Learnest - 07/24/2014 - "Paying Yourself First"
- Newsmax - 08/2014 - "Leaving a Legacy - Bring Kids into the Conversation"
- Mainstreet.com - 01/2015 - "Invest in What You Know...or at Least What's Nearby"
- Learnvest.com - 4/2015 - "10 Ways to Take Charge of Your Financial Future in Your 30's and 40's"
- Nerdwallet.com - 5/2015 - "Students, Parents Bet That College Will Pay Off With a Job, Study Finds"
- Keenvestor.com - 5/2015 - "How to Get Started Investing"
- Keenvestor.com - 5/2015 - "Get Past Your Bad Excuses for Not Saving Money"
Bob Pencil, CRPC ®
Bob joined Conceptual Financial Advisors in July, 2015 as an Investment Advisor Representative.
My Professional Services
- Comprehensive Financial Guidance
- Personal Financial Assessments
- Education Funding
- General Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
Helping you reach your financial goals is my number one objective. Working together, I’ll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment time-line and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically we’ll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense- as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I’ll be there for you at every stage of your life.
I have been in banking and financial services for over 14 years. As part of the Conceptual Financial Advisors team I have the ability to help you be prepared financially. Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these key questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child’s or grandchild’s education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
- B.A. in Business Management 1996 Buena Vista University
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor 2011 College for Financial Planning
I grew up on a farm in Iowa so I was able to enjoy a lot of outdoor activities. I have been married for over 19 years and have two very energetic young boys Mason and Austin that I am able to share with them the experiences I loved growing up. Some of our favorite things to do are hunting, fishing, and boating. They are getting old enough to participate in sports as well and I have helped with coaching Little League. I am not very good at it, but I also like playing golf when I can.
CHUCK KRANZUSCH, CFP ®
A respected and seasoned professional in the financial services industry, Chuck Kranzusch is an advisor with Conceptual Financial Advisors, LLC. Chuck is also President of Valley Insurance Associates, Inc., aproperty/casualty independent insurance agency.
He has worked in the financial services industry since 1975 and is experienced in most major areas of insurance and finance. Chuck's concentration is in Risk Management Consulting and Wealth Accumulation Strategies for business clients. Additionally, Chuck provides advice for corporate retirement plans and individual financial plans. While Chuck's financial experience, knowledge and training is broad, his focus has remained the same throughout his career. He focuses on protecting the financial well-being of his clients through risk-transfer and building wealth by utilizing techniques of managed portfolio design.
Because of his diverse background in all major aspects of insurance and wealth accumulation, Chuck brings unique expertise to commercial business clients. He is licensed in property, casualty, health and life insurance in Wisconsin and surrounding states. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) practitioner. Chuck also holds a Long Term Care Professional (LTCP) designation. WI insurance license #184564.
Client Services Assistant
Lisa joined Conceptual Financial Advisors in February, 2016 as a Client Services Assistant. She has an extensive background in financial services, having worked in various roles with two local banks. Lisa is our client's first point of contact and assists our clients with various adminstrative functions, such as scheduling appointments, processing distributions, gathering information or helping you with various questions. Lisa lives in Appleton and enjoys camping and socializing with her family and friends.
Check the background of these or any investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck